NO “TELEPHONES”. TALK TO EACH OTHER. FACE TO FACE ONLY. WRITE A LETTER. SEND A TELEGRAM TO YOUR MOM. PRETEND IT’S 1860. LIVE.
NO ‘WRITING’… TALK TO EACH OTHER. THROW A ROCK AT YOUR MOM. PRETEND IT’S 10,000 BCE. LIVE.
URGGA. ROU GRAAURH. RUH.
<SMACKS HANDS ON WALL WITH PAINT.>
NO ‘HIGHER BRAIN FUNCTIONS’ …USE YOUR REPTILIAN BRAIN
EAT YOUR MOM’S CORPSE SHE DIED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SUSTENANCE
PRETEND YOU HAVE JUST AROSE FROM THE SEA
NO “MULTICELLULAR TRAITS”….. USE YOUR SYMBIOTIC MITOCHONDRIA
REPRODUCE ASEXUALLY, YOU’RE YOUR OWN PARENT
PRETEND IT’S 2BYA
NO “LIFE.” USE FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICAL FORCES TO FORM SPHERICAL OBJECTS REVOLVING AROUND ONE ANOTHER IN SPACE.
FUSE HYDROGEN INTO HELIUM USING GRAVITATIONAL PRESSURE TO PRODUCE HEAT AND LIGHT.
PRETEND IT’S 4.5BYA.
STABILIZE INTO EQUILIBRIA
NO “MATTER”. EXIST IN THE VOID WITHOUT PURPOSE OR MEANING.
THERE IS NO “YOU”, ONLY THE VAST CONCEPT OF NOTHING.
TIME DOES NOT EXIST.
I feel like something really important just happened
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
- Brain: Anything you want to ask
“chuffed doesnt mean what you think it means”
it means exactly what i think it means its just some stupid word that literally has two definitions that mean the opposite thing
This makes me really chuffed.
This post is quite egregious
Well I’m nonplussed by this whole post.
"Don’t worry Clem, I got’cha." (x)
*I’ll edit this post when we add more lists! :3
*We’re also going to release a JapanLovin’ Traveller’s e-book soon! :3
*EDIT: added Nagoya!
[ Sticky: Again, sorry for the lack of posts lately. ;3; April turned out to be the busiest month for me this year.. yet. @A@ (Commissions are still closed, by the way! (except those who reserved long ago) I’ll update you guys soon~ ;-;) ]
- Favorite video game?
- First console you owned?
- A game that holds a special place in your heart?
- Favorite video game character?
- Least favorite video game character?
- Favorite genre?
- Video game character you’ve had a crush on?
- First video game you remember playing?
- Age you started gaming?
- Hardest video game you’ve played?
- Video game you’ve spent the most time on?
- Most embarrassing gaming moment?
- Scariest video game you’ve played?
- Most memorable gaming moment?
- Video game character you wish you could meet in real life?
- PC, Xbox, Playstation, or Nintendo?
- Gaming company you’re most loyal to?
- If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- Do you use strategy guides?
- How often do you use cheats?
- Competitive or single player?
- Video game character you want to/have cosplayed?
- Ever go to a video game convention?
- Hardest boss fight you’ve been in?
- Video game you wish you could burn from your memory?
- Favorite gaming series?
- Do you skip tutorials, or find them useful?
- Best online gaming experience?
- Worst online gaming experience?
- Why do you game?
FEEL FREE TO REBLOG/ADD EXTRA QUESTIONS AS WELL!
Wait for it
Endling is a word for an individual animal that is the last of its species or subspecies.
1912 - 2012
This is the saddest thing I have reblogged in a long time. The very existence of that word is just a quietly heartbreaking thought that remains lingering in my mind long after reading about it.